Dak newbie + 5 star dealer

From: Derek Boss (bossdw@bitwisesystems.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 22:10:40 EDT

Well, I just got done reading through all the e-mail to the group, since
I subscribed this morning. It seems like my kind of place.

I am going to try and get a profile up on the web site soon, but here is
just a little information about myself and my dak buying experience.

I live in Peoria, IL and just bought my new Dakota. I actually ordered
one in February, waited 10 weeks and found out the 5 star dealer lost my
order. Then I found out it was to late to order 99s for the year. To
top it all off there wasn't another truck like what I ordered in the
U.S.

The 5 star dealer started to give me the run around, so I showed up in
person and they found a truck, which has all the options I wanted plus
some extras. All in all everything turned out ok, and I now have a
beautiful truck that I got at dealer cost.

My plans for the truck is to put a high flow air filter, reprogram the
computer, and uncork the exhaust so my V8 can talk to me for the start

The truck is great and still being broke in. If anyone is in Central IL
and wants to talk trucks just drop me a line.

Regards

Derek Boss
bossdw@bitwisesystems.com

with One cool, 99 Black Dakota cc w/ 318, 5 on the floor, & posi-lock just to hook everything up -----------------------------------------------------------------