Re: Re: 88 V6 5-speed help

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 18:41:33 EDT

You could use the NV4500 tranny I believe. It is what is used in 3/4 ton
and larger V8 Rams. I have the option to get one, but I doubt I will
since the housing is made of cast iron instead of aluminum (like ours).
It's too heavy for me, but I might get it anyway if he doesn't want too
much more for it. I'd like to see if I could use the internals in my
truck.

Erich