RE: "Spankng"

From: Chris Hindy (chindy@home.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 19:47:59 EDT

Easy now, fella! It may only have 6 cylinders, but I can still take any of
those Tonka toy Rangers and S-10's . . . 16.9/93 in the 1/4 mile, and I
defy you to show me a Ranger that can do that AND haul the boat to the
cottage AND last for more than 25,000 miles without a major maintennance
complaint. Strangely enough, it seems all dak's are cut from the same cloth!

cheers
-ch