Re: 5* Dealerships,Attn Bob Nicks

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 16:46:04 EDT

Yeah dealers can be a real pain in the ass, I took my Dakota back to the one
were it was bought (200 Mi round trip) for a simple thing, I wanted to find
out who the original owner was, (bought it 3rd hand), those Nazis wouldn't
tell me, no reason, just plain said no. I could understand because of
Sucrity reasons or something like that, but no reason jsut pisses me off. I
also wanted a new Steering wheel tilt adjuster lever. They said "we can't
get that", again no reason, I went to my "Local" (about 30Mi) dealer, they
not only could get one, but they had it in stock. Oh yeah did I mention the
200 Mi dealer was a 5 star? teh lcoal wasn't anything special, they onyl had
certification to work on Vipers...? What the hell is up wiht that?