RE: Steel Horse Bed Carpet

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 17:38:30 EDT

Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:15:37 -0600
  From: Steve Strigle <strigle@home.com>
  Subject: DML: RE: Steel Horse Bed Carpet

  I installed the Steelhorse carpet bedliner today, not too
  shabby.
  The install took me about 45 minutes. I'm not much on the other
  Steelhorse products but the bedliner is definately ok.
  (especially
  when installed under a cap.) Mine is soon going to be covered by
  the Pace Edwards rolling cover in the next week or so.

  I'll dig out the digital camera tommorow and take some pictures..

  Steve do you have a bedliner under it? some spray or roll on liner??
thats what I am thinking of doing...
Thanks for the info

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+CCV84x43.92 (enter you credit card # then push #)