Re: Gas Mileage

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 17:32:33 EDT

I personally haven't recorded any millage below 16 in my 93 318 Dak, The V6
you have has a Jet Chip in it, that dumps in alot more fuel. The key to go
milage is constant RPM, here I rarly break 2,500 RPM, adn I live up a big ass
hill. The 5 speed will help, again, only if you can keep your foot out of
it. I don't know why Dester gets such crappy milage, but I bet ya you can
get far more outa a V8 than he gets outa his 6 (then again I have a reg cab
short bed) Reguadless, GET THE DAKOTA!!!!!!!!!