Sport Truck Nats in S.Cali

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 22:12:48 EDT

Hey everyone in the SoCal area. On June 19 & 20th, down at the Marine Corps
Air Base in Tustin, CA, Sport Truck Magazine is hosting it's Sport Truck
Nationals. There will be lost of stuff going on including:

-Show & Shine
-1/8 mile Drag Shoot-Out
-AutoCross competition (I mean TRUCK-Cross)
-Entertainment Stage
-Audio Competitions
-Manufacturer's Midway

Right now, it looks like I will be helping run the 1/8 mile Drags and the
Autocross competition. They will be held on different days due to the size
involved. This should be a very good event and I hope the DML will make
their presence felt. The more Dakotas that show up will really press the
point to Sport Truck that they need to cover more Dodge related stories and
events.

For more information check out the Petersen Publishing event website
                            www.petersenevents.com

I'll keep you informed when I know more details.

-Gary Pinkley
97 Really Red Dak