cannibalism

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 22:02:04 EDT

okay,
I love a good spank, especially when I spank someone!! So there is this
dude in a premag. It was lowered and bouncy (crappy lowering job) and not
the most attractive dak on the street, but it was still a dak so it
couldn't be too bad. He had some ill fitting wheels from Walmart on there
and an attitude to match. I had my windows down since is was a nice day,
and I happen to overhear this dude's buddy crackin' on my dak! He was
talkin' about my wheels (like you got room to talk Walmart Boy!) and my
Chrysler paint problem, then he went too far and his buddy said "probably
ain't got shit". That's when I looked over and said "if you want some,
then all you gotta do is ask pal".. his reply of "what you got?!" lead me
to say "we'll see when the light changes now won't we?" I look the drive
right in the eye and say "well?".. he nods and it was on!!
Don't get me wrong, as an advocate for premagnum's civil rights (hehehe)
I usually don't participate in acts of cannibalism, but this case was
definitely worthy of cannibalistic activities. Anyway, I knew I had to
spank this dude... for my own integrity. The light changes and we're on
it. I get an instant jump on him (23 psi in the rears helps.. hehe) and
get me a car length on him by the end of the intersection (this is 2
lanes one each side with a median in between.. so about 50 feet). I
almost hit the rev limiter on the 1-2, and the tranny
sssslllluuuuuussssshhhhhhhhed into 2 and I hit my power band hard. I pull
hard through 2 and the muck-box shifts into 3rd with a bark of the meats
(now I'm really hyped! My dak NEVER barks the 2-3) I pull hard thorough 3
and at around 70 I lift the foot and let her grab OD and do a double tap
of the brake to let him know he was just destroyed. I musta' got him by
about 7 or 8 car lengths. aaahhhhh... part of me feels bad, but the rest
of me knows that my premag ain't to be f*cked with =)

mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "It's not a 'little V6', it's just
cylindrically challenged"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]