bye bye dak sorry DML

From: Kevin Bonanno (kevin_bonanno@harvard.edu)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 11:11:07 EDT

hi gang!
        i know you're all gonna hate me for this but i have just gotten rid of my
dak. it had too many probs starting to appear all of a sudden as it neared
the warranty end and that clutch was gettin higher and higher. i bought a
nice little 96 mustang. i know you're probably not happy about that but i
have personally experienced the beatings these cars can handle on a daily
basis. the dak was a truck, sure you can get em to go fast but i just
couldnt get it to where i would have liked it without spending much more
$$, and it would still be a truck. but i'd like to hang out on the list for
a while to see what i'm up against on the streets. btw if mopar had a nice
little v8 rear wheel drive car i would've probably wanted to get that. but
i'm not brand specific and i've had everything from v8 dusters to camaros
to jeeps so please dont send me a bunch of mail for drivin a ford. and i
look forward to racin some daks!!
Kevin
BYE BYE 98 RC V6 5spd Amethest
HELLO 96 Mustang GT 4.6 5spd 3.73 Posi