RE: Mopar Day @ St. Thomas Dragway, Ont.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 11:57:24 EDT

>Hey Bob,
>Count Jason and I in. We can't miss a meet with the regulars now can we?
>Randy, you up for it?????

Hey Norah. Glad you're both going. Eddie and Lisa are too.

>Bob, are you organized this one? You're so very good at it :)

Gotta pass on the organizing of this one for many reasons.
Current plans are to return from the eastern Canada tour the day before
but not 100% guaranteed. There's even an outside chance that I may even
be back in time for the Chryslers at Cayuga on Sun. June 13
(Eddie and Lisa are going to that one too).

Sparta is fair drive for most. If I am able to make it, I would
be leaving about 6 a.m. to avoid the crush at the gate and
at the tech line. I sure hope everyone who went to the Bramalea
Spring Fling decide that it would be a worthwhile event...if not
to baseline their trucks, then to show and shine and to see a lot of
Dakotas and Rams in motion. There's a good chance that a Canadian
owned Dakota with a "hemi" (runs in the 10's) will be there. He was
a finalist in the Gator Nationals in the States last year.

BTW, I saw John last night at the Mapleview Cruise night in Burlington.
Boy, was it packed. He had his black R/T RC all shiny and had his
plaque from Bramalea on the dash. There were two black R/T CCs and
two of the new Lightnings there as well (I think Canada is supposed
to only get 137 of them).

Well, better start getting packed for the trip. If all goes well,
hope to see you and Jason at both events.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2