It's not the size of the engine, but how you shift it! (fwd)

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 11:52:41 EDT

My friend just sent this to me. He has a 97 3.9 5-speed RC. Good spank
story.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."