Re: Re: Was Gas Mileage -now: V6 vs V8

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 19:06:55 EDT

I have seen, and driven the 4. Ummmm, scary. That's all I have to say. I
drove it just to see, because it cost alot less than the V8 when I was
looking at possibly getting a new one when I bought my 95. I've driven 2
door Specs that had more power and pick up than that truck did. Even when
you redlined the engine. Not a happy person the 4 banger makes. But if you
wanted the body, to drop in a Mopar Racing engine, it's a good way to go. :)
(Drooling now thinking of future possibilites)

-Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4 5-Speed
Bone Stock :(