Re: Crossfire Audio

From: BJones2292@aol.com
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 23:22:39 EDT

Chad

it depends on what subs you use, for your wattage and the number of amps
you need.

previously in my dak i had four 10" JLAUDIO subs they were 200 watts
max. and i had one PPI PC1400 powering them.

Now in my dak I am having 12 10" subs Jlaudio. with 4 1/2
" speaker pods on my dash, 2 1/2" tweeters on my A posts and
the speaker in the door. there will be a pc450 power my highs
    and then there will be 2 gigantic PC 2350 powering all 12 of my
subs. with about 233 watts a piece.

doing your front speakers will go quick, probably 1/2 hour a door. your
back will be a little more b/c you get to play with more molding so doing
a nice job probably 45 mins to 1 hour for each side in the rear.

What altenator do you have, if you have the 136 you should be fine, i
 have a 240 amp altenator by ohio generators. but it also depends on
what amps you use too. if you can afford it i would say go with xtant
amps they are a low power drain amps, my friends have them and they work
beautiful and they have there factory altenators and they are having no
problems.

Brent Jones
99 dakota 4x4 flame red v8 cc Msd Ignition, light bar and bed
rail combo with off road lights, Ram bar, is what so bad