Crossfire Audio

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 22:45:21 EDT

I am now interested in purchasing the new audio equipment for my Dak. I
want to go Crossfire all the way. Does anyone know of a good place to
purchase Crossfire products?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how difficult would it be for me to install [3]
10 or 12 inch subs, along with [2] 5 and 1/4's and [2] 6 1/2's?

I know that I'll need atleast two amps for this setup. How many will I
need and what watt X what #?

Will I need to update the alternator?

If I just went with [2] 12's how much would that decrease the cost?

Sorry for so many questions, but I must learn! :)

Thanks,
        Chad