Re: Save your Spare

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 07:58:04 EDT

 From: "Scott L." <homer@nevada.edu>
 Re: DML: Save your Spare

> FLIP YOUR SPARES, face up into the bed, save face.

  Stevie,
  Did you actually try this, or did it just "seem" like a good
  idea?
  Unproven recommendations, or in your case, directives, do not
  help the
  members of this list.
  Scott L.

I guess I have to spell everything out, I took the carpet I was sitting on,
cut a slit in it and put it pile to the face of the rim, too save face.
Then I locked it back up with a long bike cable lock, with waterporoof lock,
shot some WD into the lock...............
I guess I will have to spell it all out from now on, I thought you guys
would have figured something out before I got here.

stevie.o