Save your Spare

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 08:33:19 EDT

Hey
I was under my truck lastnight, no reason. And I notice that the Spare tire
hangs with the beautiful aluminum $300 rim (replacement from DC) Facing
down. Your spare will take all the gravel hits you can imagin, and all the
corrosion from SALT (michigan). And since I've seen a little off road, with
a little slack in the winch holding it up, the tie -up has worn a little
grove in the face allready.
FLIP YOUR SPARES, face up into the bed, save face.

stevie.o@excite.com
1- 900 -99DAKOTA for hot steamy roaring fun!!!!!!