Re: Dak newbie + 5 star dealer

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 10:05:06 EDT

I'm not exactly in central Illinois, but sorta close (bout 3 hours away).
I live in Naperville, just W of Aurora, about 40mi W of Chicago. It seems
I have the same truck as you in blue. v8 cc manual with every option
except factory upgraded stereo (did that myself), automatic (duh, the
reason I didn't buy an R/T), engine block cooler and towing package. Feel
free to drop me a line, and enjoy the truck. Finish the break-in, then go
do some spanking. '99 Mustang GTs ('specially autos) are EASY. I've put
the smack down on quite a few.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."