Re: RE: Re: MP PCM - How do they do it?

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 11:33:33 EDT

For those of us running an MSD setup can the PCM really make a difference to
the Ignition curve if the MSD is doing all the work? With modified engines
can the PCM really do much good?

Jason

Mark,

The ignition curve is changed and re-shaped, advance starts sooner.
But the fuel map is untouched. This is true for all computers from 96
through current.