Re:Mopar Parts Nationals

From: Dyno05@aol.com
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 11:48:18 EDT

I will be coming down 95 to the NJ Turnpike. I am leaving here at 9 and
should get there at 11:30. I am leaving that late because I dont want to sit
in the huge lines that break out there early in the morning for the
Nationals. I dont think I am bringing the R/T though because I dont want to
leave it in the field parking lot all day and rish door dings. I know it
sounds anal but I dont want to have to fix it. I already painted the door
once because of a pellet gun hole and then someone keyed it about 2 months
later !!!
DW 98 IB R/T RC