RE: My new Leach/MP headers

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat May 22 1999 - 00:42:57 EDT

Hehe,
You should try driving it like that for 20 minutes. That is exactly what I
had to do when I drove it to the muffler shop to have the cat inlet pipe
modified for the reducer on my 318 4X4. Talk about getting looks! BTW, it
was a total pig with open headers. You really need the back pressure on
these engines. My wife was not amused either when I moved the truck back
into the garage after the install. She said stuff was rattling on the walls
in the house.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach headers, DDBC

<snip>
Ps. When I unbolted the exhaust dump pipes... it sounds like a full blown
dragster! It shook my whole garage!
<unsnip>