Re: My new Leach/MP headers

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat May 22 1999 - 06:01:42 EDT

>Well, I finally got my Mike Leach Headers installed. It took a total of 18
>hours!...
>Charles

Don't forget to tighten up the bolts at the engine after a couple of days
of driving ... and periodically, after that. Some of them do loosen up. The
one on the driver's side closest to the firewall is really tough to get at.
If you know or find an easy way, I'd appreciate the tip.

With the open air K&K 14x2.75, I experienced a 2/10 drop in the quarter. It's
probably 3/10's with cooler weather.

Enjoy!

Bob
Burlington, Ontario