Re: RED-LINE WATER WETTER>>>Please Respond!!!!

From: allen0506@mindspring.com
Date: Sat May 22 1999 - 07:25:43 EDT

this stuff works best with 30% coolant and 70% water.. it was designed (as
far as i know) to be used with pure H2O for racing applications. another
good product is 40 below available through Jegs.. as for changing every
year.. I do this with my Vw Corrado VR6 just to be safe as we have had head
corrosion problems with coolants. And that was WITH the factory coolant..
fun fun.. imagine paying 25k for a sports car whose factory coolant eats the
head gasket and causes severe corosion! my .02

Robert