V6 Power

From: apetho (apetho@i-55.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 09:07:34 EDT

Hey Mike D. thought you might like to know this info.

I have an 88 V6 Sport like you mods include Headers, Accell wirers and
Coil, 180 T-stat, Flowmaster, Flexalite 11 ounce flex fan. I went to the
local drag strip about a month agowith my dak. Times were a constant
17.7's all night. Running consistant allowed me to win the trophy that
night and the following two weeks. This goes to prove that bigger is not
always better. I thought you, And all other V6 owners might like this
little V6 spank story.