Re: Re: Re: V6 Power

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 22 1999 - 21:30:15 EDT

Mine has a naaaaassty growl at Idle and at light throttle, but at WOT
it's pretty sorry =( hopefully a Borla will cure it =)

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "It's not a 'little V6', it's just
cylindrically challenged"

On Sat, 22 May 1999 19:15:36 -0500 Aaron <acolona@i-55.com> writes:
>Okay....okay!!! There are a lot of fast sixes out there. But I think I
>got
>yall in one category. I've never heard a six able to duplicate the
>rumble of
>v8 exhaust. All the ones I hear sound like weedeaters on steroids.
>Anybody
>got a six to prove otherwise, I'd love to hear some sound files. You
>can
>e-mail them or if you got a web site, let me know the URL.
>
>Aaron C.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]