Re: Re: Re: V6 Power

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 01:51:26 EDT

I also have a Flowmaster dual exhaust. People mistake mine for being a V8 at
idle. I like the sound of my truck. And it damn sure doesn't sound like a
mosquito on steroids. What the hell type of V6 are you listening to anyway?
Of course a v6 isn't going to sound like a V8. Everyone knows that. Yes my
exhaust note is a little higher at around 2k or so, but I still like the
sound of it anyway. Not like a ricer sounding mosquito. How dare you compare
our beloved V6 trucks to rice rockets!:O) At WOT, mine sure doesn't sound
like a ricer. If it did, I'd change the damn thing very quick. I think you
need to clean out your ears or something, man. Just a suggestion. :O) And
besides, you aren't going to hear what the truck "actually" sounds like from
a .wav file. And as for the note, who cares if it doesn't duplicate a V8.
What we 6ers care about is whooping up on V8's. Especially with our "puny
little V6 note".

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~