Re: V6 Power

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 20:03:30 EDT

MY 97 dakota CC automatic v6 with fans, stat, jet chip, flowmaster cat back,
10" air cleaner and ported TB runs a 17.4. what is urs running with ?
-Dester

<< I had no problems running the 180 T-Stat. I have the Super Stock coil on
 my truck, that and the fan did help some i'm sure. I had timing problems
 when i installed them so i didnt get to feel much difference. But for 20
 bucks i would recomend it, I've been running it almost a year now with no
 problems. My best time in my truck is a 17.60. I had 3.91 gears at the
 time, but has changed since i put the 8 3/4 rearend onder it ( a lot better
 than the stock unit).