Whats with this talk about water wetter?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 19:31:57 EDT

I have used this product in the past, and had good sucess of witnessing it
lowering my operating temperatures slightly.. and for less than $10, u can't
go wrong...

I actualy have a 12 oz. bottle sitting right in front of me that I plan on
pouring in at the same time I put on my underdrive pullies (to off-set any
slightly warmer temperatures from the water-pump turning slower)

BUT.. now what is all this talk about having to change your coolant every
year if you use water wetter?? What were to happen if I kept in the
coolant/water wetter for a few years...