Roll Top Tonneau Cover feedback (please)

From: Randy Fox (foxra@nad.adventist.org)
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 21:01:28 EDT

I had a fiberglass tonneau on my last Dakota and I'm contemplating
putting
a roll top cover on my new Dakota. I don't think the roll top can be
beat
for the combination of versatility and looks it offers, but I'd like to
hear
any real-world negative experiences with these tops, before I lay out
my hard-earned cash. Please email me privately if you have something
to share, and indicate which brand you have (I only know of three).

Randy