RE: RE: Extremely poor V6 Mileage

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 23:35:11 EDT

The only way I could tell my cat was broke was the rattling that was coming
from the exhaust. At first I though it was a loose clamp holding the
muffler, but couldn't find it. If I banged on the muffler or pipes I heard
the rattle from the cat. I don't know what to tell you. I deliver pizzas and
probably make a lot more trips that are under 5 miles than you, but I still
get 15mpg (even with all the lead in my foot ;) I don't understand, BUT then
again, I don't have a/c. Is yours an auto?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk