~@~@~REMINDER~@~@~ Mopar Southern Nats

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 10:46:26 EDT

Just a reminder that the All Mopar Southern Nationals will be held on
Memorial Day Weekend , May 28th-30th at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds ,
GA !!!

This is a BIG Mopar event and there is a class in the races for Mopar
Trucks , so GET OUT THERE !!

I know I will be there , along with Ben Vaughn .

I am also working on getting a guy that has just bought a new R/T here a
few miles from me , as well as anyone in the SOutheast to attend !
The show will be hosted by the North GA Mopars and they will be giving away
your choice of either a 300 or a 380 crate engine from Mopar Performance !!

PLEASE try and attend !

Ben and I are staying at the Best Western in Byron , GA , directly off of
Interstate 75 at :

101 Dunbar Road at Highway 49, Byron, Georgia, United States, 31008
 912-956-3056 Fax: 912-956-4470

Rates vary and they have anything from regular rooms , to suites , to
jacuzzi suites or whatever .

Another cool thing is that *ALL* of their rooms have a microwave and a
FRIDGE !!

A fridge can make the skankiest room just right , as a storage place for
any beer !

So if you wanna party hardy , and drool over some nice Mopar steel , and
even race your truck , head to Reynolds on Memorial Day weekend !

Silver Dollar Raceway has a web site at :

http://www.silverdollarraceway.com

The 28th will be an open test & tune session for all brands , but Saturday
and Sunday are totally Mopar .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html