Re: 4cyl to 8cyl

From: Keith R Miller (krmiller3@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 11:12:35 EDT

Thanks for the advice! Yeah I would like to stay with a 5 speed, so would
the best idea be to find a wrecked vehicle with a v8 and manual so I
could just take all of it at the same time or doesn't that matter? And
how about the mounts and everyhting else needed to inatall the new engine
in my truck are all of those things available or would I have to make
them? And what about the rear end will that be able to handle the v8?
Thanks for your help.
                        Keith

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]