Re: Fan Removal Was: Re: The other Bob

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 19:45:27 EDT

When I took mine off I unbolted the skid plate from the transfer case and
put one of the 4 bolts that holds the blade onto the clutch assembly and
put that through the skid plate. It would hit against one of the other
bolts, and it's plenty big to let you hold it in place while you remove it.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI