Re: Water neck for M1/MPI manifold Was: F&B TB Stage 2

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 20:46:59 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/99 2:13:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Brad, what difference would the A/C make? (I'm just wondering because
 I'm planning to do the MPI install next weekend, so I'm trying to solve any
 and all problems before then, and I'll be keeping my A/C.)

  Thanks! >>

Well, the radiator hose has to go up and over the A/C, if I remember
correctly, so the shorter water neck wouldnt be a problem for me. Also, I
believe there is some clearancing that needs to be done to the A/C bracket to
clear the water neck, as the water neck mounting surface is closer to the
center of the manifold then the original manifold.

Brad