Colorado/Kansas/Wyoming MEET

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 00:19:29 EDT

From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com
Tues25th,10:00pm

 Well Boys and Girls. I've been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and put
about 3,ooo miles on my ole girl. I and my brother installed the MP
performance SBEC and headers(not coated). I also finished out the porting of
my TB. Man what a difference(at least 30 to 50 extra horses) .
 Anyway onto the Colo/Kan/Wyo MEET:
  Its at Ft. Collins on the 29th and 30th of May (Memorial Day Weekend)
  I have rooms at the SLEEP INN at 3808 East Mulberry St.
phone#(970)484-5515
 The group booking had a cut-off date of Apr.15th hope everybody made
it
  I'm going up Friday(28th) nite and greet everyone as they get to the motel
Saturday(29th) so if anybody wants to tag with me on the 28th they're more
than welcome to follow me.
 The exit needed to find Sleep Inn Motel is from I-25 and exit 269-B and
head
West for about 2 blocks and it's on the North side of street in Ft. Collins
 E-Mail me back as to who's coming.......Tim magnum318@bewellnet.com