Re: Not My Day (Long)

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 12:32:53 EDT

I've seen more than one ticket thrown out of court for
the officer writing PM instead of AM and vice versa.
But I'm sure that'll vary from state to state; you
sure don't have anything to loose.

Don't question
> the cop's judgement, just argue that you are NOT
> GUILTY because you were
> not driving the truck at 5:30am. Technically, you
> are not guilty. A nice
> judge will dismiss the ticket. If he's a dickhead,
> you just have to go
> get the tint removed. The one catch I can see is
> that the officer
> decides to ticket you again when you both get to the
> parking lot - THAT
> would suck.
>
> At least check it out before you remove the tint.
>
> jeff
>
> Jeff Bara
> Manhattan Beach, CA
>
> SmokinDakota wrote:
> >
> > Today Sucked. I was overlooking the ticket and
> found a
> > discrepancy. It says the time was 5:30 am when it
> was really 5:30 pm. Is
> > there any way I can fight it? I was asleep at 5:30
> this morning.

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.908@85.79)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4