Not My Day (Long)

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 21:02:13 EDT

Today Sucked. Morning went well, but then in the afternoon I lose my
prescription sunglasses. I think someone stole them out of my truck, because
that is the only time I wear them. I was at work and I leave the window
cracked open because I am constantly in and out(delivery driver). I usually
set my glasses right on the dash. So my guess is someone stuck there paws in
my truck and swiped em. Won't do them any good unless there blind as a bat,
like me. So I get off of work and decided I need new sunglasses. I go up to
Thousand Oaks(30 min drive) to a sunglass shop that specializes in
prescriptions. After dishing out $300 for another pair of sunglasses, I head
on back. Right as I am about to exit the freeway, a moto. cop pulls up
besides me and then behind me. He turns on his lights and I pull over. "Son,
your not supposed to have your side windows tinted". I know sir. I was
waiting for him to find something else wrong, but he couldn't. He gave me a
damn fix it ticket, thats it. I knew this was going to happen. Not more than
a week after I got my truck lowered, I get a ticket for my tinted windows. I
asked the cop why he decided to pull my truck over, when there were
countless other cars driving by with tinted side windows. He gave me no
reason, other than "you can barely see in." I am sure he targeted my truck
because it was lowered. I was overlooking the ticket and found a
discrepancy. It says the time was 5:30 am when it was really 5:30 pm. Is
there any way I can fight it? I was asleep at 5:30 this morning. Luckily the
tint shop I go to has a policy that if you get a ticket, they will remove
the tint at no charge.

Sorry so long,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com