Re: Byron, IL Race Track (Was Northern IL meet)

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 00:11:10 EDT

Dave, you're right about the track having a slope. Kind of strange isn't it?
I don't think that I will be able to make it to the track on Saturday. I'm
already ditching a car show on Sunday from another club that I belong to so I
can make it to the Mopar show. Just another thought, if anyone that might
show up could print out one of the samples of the DML stickers and put it on
the dash of your truck at the event when you park we might be able to spot
each other's trucks (and figure out who go with it). Might also recruit some
new DML members if they see the stickers. I'm hoping to have my stickers from
Jon by then but, I just ordered mine recently so, they might not be here by
then.
Mike R.
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8
Rockford ILL.