Re: offset question

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 01:30:00 EDT

Chris
The RT and most other chrome wheels for the Dak come with a +20mm offset.
This puts the wheel and tire just about 1 inch outboard of the stock
fenders. This is the reason for the flares. Arelli and Ultra wheels make
the wheels with our bolt pattern but with the proper or +38mm offset. Most
billet wheels will have the proper offset. The set of Weld Racing VR36
Scorpions 15X8.5 fit perfectly under the fenders. Don't leave it up to
your tire store. Call or visit the sites of some manuf and also be
prepared to shell out some serious $$$
What area are you in? State or City
Jim