Re: Re: RE: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 01:41:21 EDT

I understand that, but you don't HAVE to pull us over. What is the reasoning
behind it anyway, someone could have a gun and you can't see? Well why stop
there, let's outlaw pockets on pants, they could conceal a deadly weapon
that a cop can't see until he gets up on the person. And let's make window
shades on houses illegal too. People could have a sniper gun pointed at the
cop as he enters their yard through the window, and he can't see it cause of
those horrible WINDOW SHADES!!!! The cops are there to serve and protect
citizens, no more, no less. They are paid to take certain risks and do
certain jobs. People don't bend to make the laws work, the laws are there to
serve the people and change to work for them. If a cop doesn't want to take
that risk, go be a dentist. This isn't personal to you or any other cop, but
most cops and the way laws work in this country piss me off. This country is
going to hell because everybody has to have the government their to spoon
feed them 24 hours a day. The people are the government, this country lost
that principle long ago. Uncle Sam needs to butt out of citizens lives just
a bit, maybe then we won't have a debt because we won't have to pay idiots
to think up, write, and enforce idiotic laws. Sorry about the length, but I
get a little short tempered sometimes. I think I mashed a hole in my
keyboard.

Aaron C.

P.S. I have mine windows tinted "illegally" and I'll keep it that way no
matter how many times I get pulled over. Think about it, we are criminals
and have to pay fines because somebody can't see into our vehicle. IF I
WANTED YOU TO SEE WHAT I WAS DOING ALL THE TIME I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT A GLASS
TRUCK!!!