Re: Door panel scuff marks

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 13:03:39 EDT

I personally use Finish 2001, but have noticed that it doesn't like alot of
the dash plastic. I applied some Aerosspace 303 Protectant, don't know where
to get it, but I can find out. It's absolutely perfect, works on all
plastics, vinyl, leather, gives an awesome look. Check it out.

--Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4 5-Speed
Bone Stock :(