Re: Re: RE: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 16:41:14 EDT

You all keep saying put yourself in a cops shoes. I'M NOT A COP!!!, that's
why I want my windows tinted. I live in America where I don't have to be
anyone else but myself. Tell the cop to put himself in my shoes, he's the
one getting paid for it- not me. The cops are paid to serve and protect, not
to think up ways to make it easier on themselves.