Re: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 17:34:58 EDT

It's a thin LCD panel. I think it can be adjusted from transparent to
opaque by regulating the voltage to it. Unless stuff has changed recently,
it's not cheap. I remember seeing a 6" x 6" square for somewhere between
$50 & $100. Could be fairly expensive to do a set of side windows.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI