WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 00:24:01 EDT

I totally agree with you Jon. Not to mention it makes the truck look better,
IMHO. Here in Cali it is illegal to have the front windows tinted at all(at
least thats what the cop said). I don't know how much the ticket cost if I
leave the tint on. But as I was overlooking the ticket, the violation
#26708(tint violation) is checked off as a non-correctable violation. The
cop distinctly told me 3 times it was a fix it ticket. Then at the bottom of
the ticket it has a date and time for me to appear in Superior Court. I
think this cop was a rookie or very tired of pulling people over for tinted
windows. He told me he had pulled over 5 other drivers, don't know if he was
telling the truth. Why do the police seem to be around when you don't need
them, but are never around when you do need them?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk