BBQ at Jon's house! (need 4x4s)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 21:58:53 EDT

Jon's the master of understatement here. Personally, I think this is going
to be a great time. Those who have been to DML meets can tell you that
getting together with a bunch of other Dakota fanatics is always a good
time. We always manage to learn a lot from each other, and get to check out
in person what we've done with our trucks. If you've never managed to make
it to a DML meet, you should definitely try to make it to one.

I've been to Jon's. It's in a really nice rural wooded area, big property,
lots of parking, and a brand new barn the size of an airplane hangar.

BTW, we need to get any other 4x4 owners out who can make it. We're
planning on checking out the back roads in the woods around Jon's place, and
if we can get more than one 4x4, it'll be even more fun.

Personally, I'd like to see the whole DML show up at Jon's place. Wouldn't
that be a sight? (We probably wouldn't be invited back, but it'd be worth
it :-)

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto

---cut---