Re: BBQ at Jon's house! (need 4x4s)

From: Eddie Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 02:22:39 EDT

yeah. we'll be there, what should we bring?

Ed and Lisa Estoppey

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, V-Tech Tailight Covers, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop(soon), American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels, Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's, JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.