Re: 4cyl to 8cyl

From: Keith R Miller (krmiller3@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 22:37:27 EDT

I'm not sure, but I do know that there are other people that have gone
from a 6 to an 8 and he told me that an electric fan was necessary, so I
know the engine will fit. I already have an electric fan on my truck, so
that part is done. Now I just want to get the extra 4 cylinders under the
hood. If anyone out there has swapped a 4 with an 8 in a late eighties
Dak, I would appreciate any advice about problems you faced and how the
finished product turned out thanks much.
                        Keith

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]