Re: Re: RE: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 00:39:32 EDT

ok, need to clarify here. When I said that "outlawing guns would save lives
to but we don't do that", I didn't mean I was for that, I'm totally against
it. My point is, people would raise hell about that one and it would be
going too far in taking away our rights. The tint thing doesn't affect as
many people so it stays in place. Just because no tint might save a few
lives, doesn't mean it right. Millions of things happen every day that can
kill people, you can't make things safe and right for 100% of the people
100% of the time