RE: going to hell in a handbasket

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 03:07:07 EDT

Hey Jack... sorry to hear about the troubles.
Just a word of advice, better check your window tint before you go.
I would want you to get a ticket thrown in on top of everything else!

(just messin' with ya, but I couldn't resist!)

Oh yeah... maybe you can take your headers with you and turn it into a
"Group Project" at the South Nats?

Either way, hope your weekend is better then your week!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - Rancho 5000/9000
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html

ICQ#: 32611901

AOL Instant Messenger: "DwnSth69"