Re: Re: return to six-speed.....

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 07:52:50 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/99 11:44:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
HEMI@charter.net writes:

<< Hold your horses , sweety .

 Last time I talked to them begging them to only install that six-speed for
 me , to which they said I had to buy the whole truck first and then it was
 an option , they said they are working on a suspension piece that will be
 more of a bolt in and can work with a standard track vehicle . >>
  Oh! Well now,,, that changes everything!!

 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOYS!!! "hook 'em to the post there Rusty,
 I'm going into the Saloon for some ail and....... Rusty, go to the barber
cross the street. I'm gonna go in and see Mable, Ill be back in an hour!"
Eric