Re: return to six-speed.....

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 01:28:23 EDT

No, haven't seen it, but if it'll fit the R/T, It'll add a whole new
element to the truck. It would make the truck fit the image that it is
displayed at, aside from the towing thing.

A little off topic, but has anyone tried pulling a Viper V-10 and dropping
it into a Dak? Mated with that 6-Speed it'd be almost as fast as the Viper
itself. It's a little insane, but it'd be a VERY VERY fast truck.

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(